Full-time (36 hours per week) Contact Centre Advisor contract to start on 19-04-22 until 15-07-22 with a possible extension.
Monday to Friday
What is the Job?
1. To be the department’s customer focused interface with the public on all initial
contacts, whether by telephone, web chat, email or letter, giving a prompt,
helpful and suitable response at all times in line with corporate customer care
standards and bearing in mind the implications of the Data Protection Act,
1984. (Training on Data Protection will be given).
2. To promote a positive, helpful image of the Council to customers and to be
proactive on behalf of customers to get problems satisfactorily resolved.
3. To keep up to date with policies, procedures and practices that effect the
Business Group in order to provide accurate advice and information for the
public about issues as wide ranging as noise regulations and consumer rights.
4. To identify opportunities for improving the service provided and to take an
active role in developing the service.
5. To be responsible for accurately recording details of enquiries or complaints
and allocating them to appropriate teams, officers or managers applying
criteria to assess urgency etc.
What are the requirements?
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Must be literate and numerate
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team.
- Ability to gather and collate information from a range of sources.
- Ability to work flexibly and to embrace new challenges and adapt to change. (Ability to do occasional work outside normal hours would be an additional advantage.)
- Excellent keyboard skills and ability to use IT based office systems (e.g. MS Office, Intranet).
- A mix of qualifications/training and experience would be acceptable with evidence of ability to learn quickly.
- Experience of using Acolaid and/or Mayrise software.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client, (or any third parties we have dealings with) for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.