Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35000 basic, £55000 OTE plus company car or car allowance
Our client are looking for digital savvy, target driven, resilient and highly motivated Sales people to join the team. Their Field Sales channel is expanding, and they have multiple vacancies for Business Development Managers across the UK and Northern Ireland.
We are looking for individuals based in the Exeter area in particular. You will be given a dedicated patch to own and grow new business in but given the current circumstances…. will be required to do most of this over the telephone and virtual meetings instead of face to face.
As a Business Development Manager you will be given an extensive portfolio of products to sell to your customers including websites, social, videos, display advertising, reputation management and Pay Per Click so any previous digital marketing experience is highly desired. Every customer is different, so we are looking for individuals who are able to tailor their approach to suit the needs of that customer. We are looking for confident and experienced Business Development Managers who thrive from finding new business.
What the role involves…
- Proactively sourcing new business in your dedicated territory
- Finding and following up new leads via Social Media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Understanding your customers’ needs over the telephone and via Microsoft Teams or Zoom meeting to identify the best possible marketing solutions for them.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals.
- Self -planning your days efficiently to enable best use of your time throughout each day.
- Attending virtual team meetings when required to share best practice from your manager and the rest of your team.
What’s on offer
- Competitive base salary £35,000 plus uncapped commission £50,000 OTE.
- Car Allowance or Company Car.
- Sales Induction Programme when you join the business to ensure you are set up with the knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Career progression opportunities – Sales Manager, Digital Account Director, Business Development Director.
- Ongoing support and coaching from your Manager and the wider business.
- Extra after care support for your customers from the inhouse Onboarding and Inlife teams.
- All the latest tech you need – you will be provided with a company laptop and phone.
- External discounts in well know retailers.
- 23 days’ holiday per year.
- Reward and Recognition schemes.
- Internal intranet to keep you updated with the latest business updates.
- 2-3 years + previous experience working within a B2B Sales environment.
- Highly motivated, target driven individual with strong business acumen.
- The ability to self-generate new business through finding your own leads.
- The confidence to take ownership and propose suitable solutions to all customers.
- The ability to engage and build excellent rapport with your customers over the telephone and face to face
- Ability to drive – You must have a Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
- Comfortable home working set up
Apply for this position today and don`t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Reference ID: BDM Bridgend
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.